Harrow Fair is compiling a waiting list for vendors
If you are interested in being a part of the Harrow Fair as a vendor please send a note which indicates your interest along with your name, contact info (phone #, e-mail), name of your business, and a FB link or website that shows your product line.
Please note that we require vendors to provide:
- Payment and proof of liability insurance (eg. home insurance rider) Minimum of $1M liability
- Meet all fire and building code requirements
- Portable fire extinguishers-2A-10BC with a technicians tag certifying maintenance within the last 12 months
- Emergency lighting (can be a minimum of a flashlight)
- Exit sign(s) (can be paper type) hanging over the exit of tent
- Must be labelled or have documentation confirming the tent material has a high degree of flame resistance in accordance with one of the following standards: NFPA 701, or Note 4 of the test method 27.1 of the CAN 24.2 or CAM/ULC S-109-M
Note: Fire officials may inspect your booth to ensure compliance with these requirements.
Harrow Fair Vendor Committee