We will be collecting New Stuffed Animals for Andrew's charitable work. Andrew donates to local charities teddy bears and toys for many beautiful children who are sick in hospital, going through treatment or children with intellectual and or physical disabilities within our community and neighbouring communities. Check out Andrew’s (& his … More >>
166th Harrow Fair
WE'RE BACK!!! September 1st - September 4th, 2022
March 15, 2022
For the past two years we have experienced online learning, zoom meetings and virtual services of varying types but now things appear to be returning to normal. It is with this in mind that the Board of Directors decided at their most recent meeting it's time for Family Activities In Realtime. It’s time to:
- make your exhibits
- play Bossy Bingo or sit in the tent using corn
- enjoy music under the stars
- dunk someone in a tank
- pet a goat or watch a cow being milked, maybe do both
- stroll amongst talented artisans
- plug your ears during the tractor pull
- eat cotton candy, hot dogs, ribs, chicken, beef on a bun or ?
- get quilting
- dress the kids for the picture on those big machines (bet they’re bigger, the kids that is!)
- dig out the chairs for the parade
- 4-H and ACE Midway will be at the Fair - Something for everyone
The 166th presentation of the Harrow Fair will take place September 1st through September 4th, 2022!
The economic impact of delaying this presentation for two years has been felt by many charitable groups, vendors, entertainers, and local businesses that rely on the Harrow Fair, some as their main/major source of revenue.
There are those who began the journey through COVID that did not survive and therefore will not enjoy another Fair, come to the Fair in their memory. There are those amongst use who did make it through but are not as young as they were or not in the same shape as when it began thus requiring some difficult life changes.
To ensure our success we need new volunteers to fill these gaps. To volunteer contact us by email at:
We are preparing this presentation assuming no restrictions or mandates; however, we will be employing lessons learned throughout the pandemic on how to minimize disease transmission. We are working to improve airflow in all our exhibit areas and will increase the availability of sanitation centres.
I look forward to seeing what Bushels, Bales and Tails is all about.
Ed Gibbs, President
Submit Your Entries Early!
- Exhibitors who register BEFORE the deadlines ...
- ... will receive a FREE WEEKEND PASS when entries are submitted.
- Exhibitors who register after the deadlines ...
- ... will receive a free DAY PASS when submitting entries.
- (The Fair Board reserves the right to refuse any entry form.)
Did you know? ... that over the past 64 years the Harrow Kinsmen Club has raised tens of thousands of dollars for our community through events such as the Fishing Derby, Harrow Fair Kinsmen Tent, and the Kinsmen Annual Golf Tournament. Your support of Kinsmen events helps keep donations to the community’s needs possible. Find out how you can become … More >>