Class 60-64 – Needle Arts
WILL BE BACK AGAIN NEXT YEAR!
Class 65 – Section 1
PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD
Chairperson: Monica Fennema 226-344-5511
Entries to be in placed in the Scout Hall on Wednesday, August 31st by 9:00 pm
CALLING ALL COVID QUILTS!
Quilts must have been completed during COVID.
1 Entry per person
To be voted on at the fair by YOU
PRIZES: 1st $100, 2nd $75, 3rd $50
- Must be smoke-free, clean and free of pencil/chalk markings
- Must have both sides of corners sewn down
- Must have three (3) layers
- Must have 2″ samples of fabrics attached (or as many as are left)
- Please cover your name on the quilt label with masking tape or fabric
- Each member may enter only one article
- No articles will be removed before 5:00pm Sunday and MUST be accompanied by your membership card