Theme for 2023
“Sew It – Grow It & Show It”
- Participants must be in grades 6, 7 & 8.
- Designs are to be done on a white 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheet of paper using the Harrow Fair Theme shown above.
- Designs are NOT to be done on a computer.
- Your name, grade, school and home phone number must be on the back of your design.
- The designs must be received by March 1st. Designs must be mailed to:
Harrow Fair, Box 555, Harrow, ON N0R 1G0
- Prizes to be awarded are 1st – $20, 2nd – $15, and 3rd – $10
- The winning designs will be displayed in the 2023 Harrow Fair Prize List.
- All entries become the property of the Colchester South and Harrow Agricultural Society
- DO NOT include Colchester South and Harrow Agricultural Society and Fair dates in your design.
2022 Winning Entries
1st – Adeline Neumiller
2nd – Zoe Louis Gall
3rd – Connor Latour
Thank-you to the following students who entered the competition:
Be sure to stop in the Arts & Crafts Barn to see the students’ work!
Look closely and you will be amazed at what you see!