Project Hope Windsor Essex will be collecting non-perishable goods along the parade route.
Saturday, September 2nd
Chairperson: Brad Anger 519-796-2552
- The Parade starts at 11:30, see map below, for the parade route.
- Any organization / business wishing to participate in the Harrow Fair Parade please be at the Harrow Research Station at 10:30 am on Saturday.
- All operators of motorized vehicles in the parade must be 16 years of age or older.
- For the safety of our children, please do not throw items (including candy) from your float. Not only is it dangerous for a child to run out in front of a moving vehicle on the parade route, but the items themselves, when thrown, could cause an injury. If you wish to distribute items, please have people walking along side of your float to hand out the items to the spectators.
- Children must wear helmets if riding a bicycle in the parade.
- Children under 18 years of age must wear a helmet if riding a horse in the parade.
- If you have horses in the parade, you are responsible for supplying a person to remove any manure immediately.
- No riders on any open equipment.
By Jim Stevenson & Sons, Cottam
Best Commercial Float in Parade … Trophy
By Libro Credit Union, Harrow Branch
Best Non-Commercial Float in Parade … Trophy
By Colchester Farms, Harrow
In memory of Jay Anger
Best Entry Depicting Agriculture … Trophy